Voyager Fund Terms and Conditions
By applying for or submitting a name for the Voyager Fund Scholarship, you agree to these terms:
- Your information is private and safe with us. The candidate's name and information will not be shared unless permission is granted from the candidate.
- In order to maintain a fair and equitable selection process, Voyager EDU will utilize a panel of individuals with close ties to education to review the applications. The panel will not be aware of identifying information of any candidates and will only receive necessary information in reviewing and selecting award winners.
- The candidate is currently enrolled at an accredited college or university OR currently serves as a K-12 teacher.
- The candidate is truly in need of the award and will only use funds received for educational purposes.
- To be awarded a scholarship, a recipient must respond to Voyager EDU's attempts to contact within five business days. If no contact has been made by the end of the fifth business day, Voyager reserves the right to award the scholarship to another candidate.
- For college or university students, scholarship proceeds will be remitted to the college or university in which the recipient attends. Prior to disbursing the award, the recipient will need to provide information on the school they are attending and specifically where at the school to send the award.
- For K-12 teachers, award money will be sent to the school in which the recipient works for disbursement to the teacher. Prior to dispersing the award, the recipient will need to provide information on the school where they are employed.
- Voyager will default to the above methods of disbursement unless otherwise stated or communicated between Voyager and the recipient.
- A candidate is only eligible to receive an award once unless otherwise stated.
- Voyager reserves the right to change the scholarship program at any time, including available scholarships, deadlines, requirements, award amounts or other program details.